Microsoft Dynamics NAV
No matter what type of business you run, your business is run by people. And the more you can do to make sure they’re armed with the information and tools they need, the better your business will be.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives small and midsize businesses like yours complete control over your core business processes, the precision to perfect your supply chain, and the insight that employees need to perform at their best.
Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is easy to use and easy to deploy. So you can quickly, simply, and finally get beyond your overworked and undersized accounting software.
- People get it. Microsoft Dynamics NAV looks and works like Microsoft Office. That means everyone can jump right in and get to work.
- It works the way you do. Microsoft Dynamics NAV is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow.
- It's on your terms. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road. Hosted partner solutions and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Microsoft Dynamics NAV delivers the capabilities, performance, and ease of use trusted by more than 94,000 diverse businesses around the world.
Get a better handle on the numbers. Help contain costs, control compliance, and maintain crystal-clear visibility into your assets and cash flow.
Base decisions on intelligence, not on emergencies. Get relevant data and recommendations today regarding the best course of action for tomorrow.
Use your supply chain to spur growth. Sharpen your production and shipment schedules, help cut inventory costs, and give yourself room to grow.
Put customers first. Help increase sales, control projects and processes, and get what you need to delight your customers through every step of their experience.
Ease of Installation
Simple. So you can get down to business. You can implement Microsoft Dynamics NAV in your business without interrupting your business. It's a flexible solution supported by a network of local reselling partners—people with the expertise and answers to help you deploy in days, not weeks.
Microsoft Dynamics partners:
- Know what Microsoft Dynamics SL can do for your business.
- Understand your local requirements and regulations.
- Use industry know-how to tailor solutions to your specific situation.
- Offer in-the-cloud or on-premises deployment—on your terms.
Selecting an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution is a big decision for any company. That's why we've created licensing and deployment options that give you the flexibility to fit your organization's needs.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV lets you start with what you need today and add to it later—whether it’s partner hosted, or on your servers. The best part? You can purchase it up front or make affordable monthly payments.
This is the easy part. After decades of experience and thousands of successful projects, our partners have learned how to make implementation as smooth as possible. RapidStart Services help you get Microsoft Dynamics NAV up and running based on industry best practices. So you not only get a smooth startup, but you also get going faster.
With RapidStart Services, implementations can take less time and less money than going through a manual setup. And you can import data from your legacy accounting system, so you can be up and running in fewer hours and with less risk.
Learn how RapidStart gets you set up quickly.
Get the most from your Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution by making sure it's always supported and up-to-date. Select from a variety of service plan options, including:
- Access to new product releases.
- Tax and regulatory updates.
- Online or assisted support.
- Unlimited online training.
Discover Customer Success Stories
Talk to a Microsoft representative (United States and Canada).
Availability and hours of operation: Monday–Friday, 8:00 A.M.–5:30 P.M. Central Time (UTC-6) in the United States and Canada.
A Microsoft representative will respond within 1–2 business days.