Small to mid-sized cloud accounting solution
FinancialForce Accounting was designed as a true cloud app. The product has strong accounting, billing, Professional Services Automation, and media solutions. Salesforce CRM customers, companies moving from entry level systems like QuickBooks, replacing legacy mid-market accounting systems, or seeking to move to cloud financials can consider FinancialForce Accounting. Large enterprises needing a financial, billing, and/or professional services solution that communicates natively with Salesforce CRM and Sales are also reasonable candidates.
- Automates the quote-to-cash cycle in one end-to-end process on the Salesforce cloud to increase efficiency and improve cycle
- Streamlines ordering and billing processes online by using information already held in Salesforce CRM - so there's no need for manual rekeying, customer account synchronizations, or complex integrations
- Provides flexible ways to capture and store financial information, so you can accurately model and report on your businesses
- Real time system eliminates the need for A/P and A/R reconciliations and shortens period closes.
- Chatter integration enables more frequent and effective collaboration across your organization on any business issue.
- Built on the secure Force.com platform, the same platform that more than 100,000 companies use with Salesforce CRM
Brief Product Description and Pricing
FinancialForce Accounting is a comprehensive and innovative financial management system that takes a fresh approach to a traditional business function. The online accounting application combines the power of the Force.com cloud with a groundbreaking accounting system design. At the application's core is an innovative accounting engine which leverages the technological and virtual workplace enabled by Force.com including collaboration tools like Chatter. The engine contains a central set of accounting components that are embedded in a Salesforce environment - making it the perfect financial complement to Salesforce CRM. This cloud accounting application uses the same UI as salesforce.com.
FinancialForce Accounting is a multi-everything cloud accounting system for diverse or complex enterprise requirements. It includes advances like a single ledger design and a multi-dimensional chart of accounts which enable it to generate real-time business intelligence and to shorten period closes. Sophisticated accounting objects such as multicurrency, global tax, and multi-company permeate the entire system, providing a rich and uniform user experience across all accounting functions. FinancialForce Accounting starts at $175 per user per month.
This cloud-based software, browser-based solution requires Internet connection for all users.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
FinancialForce Accounting can be implemented in under 30 days; however, many companies will elect to improve their chart of accounts, add new workflows, or integrate other applications as part of the implementation which will increase the elapsed time to 60-90 days.
Company History and Contact Information
FinancialForce.com was formed in September 2009 as a joint venture between salesforce.com and UNIT4 Business Software. FinancialForce.com focuses 100% on building cloud business applications for Force.com, the world’s leading cloud computing platform from Salesforce.com. Applications include accounting, billing, and professional services automation (PSA). The product helps companies to align finance, sales, and service in a way that enables profitable growth. Fast-growing organizations as well as dynamic enterprises that need to align Finance, Sales, and Service in a way that enables profitable growth are helped with this company’s strategy.
595 Market St. Suite 2700
San Francisco, CA 94105
UK: 0808 2389791
ROW: +44 1423 532832