QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- Small business, 5-25 active users with general accounting needs
- Light manufacturing and average cost only inventory
- Simple visual interface with interactive tutorials
- Industry-specific versions for Manufacturers, Wholesalers, Professional Service Firms, Contractors, Non-Profit entities, and Retailers
- Relational database supporting larger number of transactions
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Small businesses use QuickBooks for most financially related business processes, including entering sales receipts, tracking expenses, preparing and sending invoices, sales tax tracking and payment, preparation of basic financial statements and reports, and inventory management. The program also includes MICR check printing and options for employee payroll and time tracking. For most tasks, QuickBooks does not require users to understand standard accounting procedures. Most transactions are recorded using on-line screens that closely resemble paper-based forms such as invoices or checks. QuickBooks Enterprises has several new and enhanced features for 2012.
- Inventory Center
- Serial Number or Lot Tracking
- FIFO Costing
- Excel Integration Refresh
- Document Center
- Memorized Transactions
- Lead Center
- Enhanced Inventory Receiving
- Automatic Price Adjustments
- Faster Form Completion
- More Multi-User Activities
- More Price Levels
- Batched Invoicing for Time and Expenses
- Industry Report Templates
Enterprise Solutions has everything in Premier plus some. Visit the web site for a detail feature list. Supports five to thirty users and starts at $480.00. Compare 12.0 with Prior Versions.
- Windows 7 workstation or higher
- Database may be installed on file server or peer-to-peer environment.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
For most tasks, QuickBooks does not require users to understand standard accounting procedures. Most transactions are recorded using on-line screens that closely resemble paper-based forms such as invoices or checks. The product is very easy to install and can be done so without technical support or a professional accountant in many cases.
Company History and Contact Information
The company was founded in 1983 by Scott Cook and Tom Proulx; click to read the history of Intuit.
QuickBooks is available for purchase on-line or through a number or retail outlets such as Best Buy, Office Depot, Staples, and others. It may also be purchased via the Internet. On-line versions may be purchased directly from Intuit at http://quickbooksonline.intuit.com/. Reliable high-speed Internet access is required and is a separate cost to the user.
QuickBooks Sales & Service Representatives are available to answer non-technical questions about a current QuickBooks product or service order, or if you need more information before you buy. Call toll-free (888) 246-8848 weekdays from 6 A.M. to 6 P.M. Pacific Time, or you can chat online with a Sales & Service advisor weekdays from 7 A.M. to 4 P.M. P.T.