Small to Medium Business (SMB) - Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Results Software has multiple versions of Customer Relationship Software for both on-premise and on-line cloud-based solutions. Each of their versions, Results CRM, Results Project, and Results CRM Business Suite, are different feature sets of the Results CRM application suite. Small Business Solutions are a best fit for small to mid-sized organizations with two users to a maximum of 15 users and generally offers the best performance for organizations with 15,000 or fewer contacts. The enterprise class solutions are a best fit for mid-sized to enterprise customers who need an unlimited number of users and contacts, and who need the increased power of the full Microsoft SQL Server. Enterprise Solutions also offer optional Web Access and integrated Web Portals for remote web-based access to the system.
Results Web Mobile is an optional add-on to all Results products that provides a web-based and mobile version of Results. This add-on allows users to access Results data at anytime, anywhere on their mobile device of choice. Automatic device-sensing technology will access Results for the Web within browsers (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari) for all laptops, iPads and Tablets and Results Mobile on all PDAs and smartphones.
Results can be delivered as a Windows-Based or a remotely hosted solution. Results offers budget-friendly options to accommodate your budget and cash flow by offering a one-time purchase price, as well as Rent-to-Own Monthly Subscription, that does not require a long term contract.
- Provides a comprehensive view of the business with instant access and reporting for all data
- Rich functionality and ability to integrate process and project management and CRM
- Tight integrations to Outlook and QuickBooks
- Single centralized database architecture simplifying administrative tasks and reporting
- Workflow integration allowing for automation of sales, marketing, and project management (Workflow integration for Projects available in Results Project and Results CRM Business Suite)
- Hosted Results requiring no application infrastructure other than a compatible web browser and a high-speed Internet connection.
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Results CRM allows users to track sales opportunities and service delivery, generate work orders, schedule personnel, analyze business information and produce management reports with minimal effort and complexity. Results Project extends the power of Results CRM by adding project management, contract management and enhanced business process automation functionality, while the Results Business Suite allows users to track and manage workflows associated with product pricing, inventory, invoices, expenses, and payments. Results for the Web (R4W) is the web-based version of the award-winning Results CRM solutions and provides browser-based support for mobile workers and satellite or virtual offices. With R4W, users can view all data in their CRM software through any computer with an Internet connection.
- The on-premises versions of Results CRM, Results Project, and Results Business Suite are available in small business and enterprise versions. The database engine for Small Business Solutions is Microsoft Access.
- The small business version of Results runs on a built-in Microsoft Access database engine and supports up to 15 users. This version does not require a server and can support remote workers through the use of a virtual private network or a remote desktop connection.
- The enterprise version of Results requires Microsoft SQL Server or SQL Express running on a peer-to-peer or server-based network infrastructure and supports an unlimited number of users and contacts. This version supports simultaneous Windows and web access.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- Results CRM integrates with QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Constant Contact, and SmartVault. (Note: QuickBooks integration is bi-directional and does NOT require QB licenses for each employee.)
- Users of Enterprise Solutions have two additional features which can be used.
- Results for the Web
- Time Management Portal
Company History and Contact Information
Founded in 1985, Results Software provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Business Management Solutions to a diverse client base. Results helps organizations of all sizes streamline their operations, improve efficiencies, and increase their performance with its award-winning software and services. Results Software offers a wide range of services to customers, including consulting, systems analysis, custom programming, data conversion, custom reports, and training.
620 Herndon Parkway; Suite 350
Herndon, Virginia 20170