- Mid size to enterprise level company across industries
- Enhanced Microsoft Office Integration – tight integration to Outlook
- Button Group customization allows administrators the option of adding new groups of buttons to the work area
- Field Customization gives Sage CRM developers and administrators a code-free means to work with custom fields through the user interface
- Quotes and orders are now primary entities and can support Find, Advanced Find, Keyword Search, and more
Brief Product Description and Pricing
Sage CRM is an easy-to-use, fast-to-deploy on-site CRM solution with out-of-the-box but configurable business processes.
It provides enterprise-wide access to vital customer information—anytime, anywhere—so you can manage your business with an integrated approach to inside and field sales automation, customer care, and marketing.
Sage CRM is offered in in two versions. Suggested Sage CRM 200 costs is $4995 for the server license and $795 per user. The suggested pricing for SageCRM 100, which supports up to 30 users, is $1495 for the server and $595 per named user license. It also offered as an on-line service, SageCRM.com, on a per user fee of $69 per concurrent user per month.
SageCRM.com is designed for businesses seeking a low-cost, low-risk hosted CRM option. A fixed monthly price delivers everything: the hosted CRM application, support, training, backups and updates. SageCRM.com also offers the flexibility to migrate to an on-site CRM software system as your business needs evolve.
- Microsoft Windows XP or Vista, Microsoft Server and SQL server required for in-house
- SageCRM.com is available through a standard browser interface via the Internet
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
Sage CRM Solutions are sold exclusively through a network of certified Sage Business Partners. SageCRM is intended to be installed by a qualified trained individual and is not an out-of-the-box solution.
Representative Client List
Company History and Contact Information
Sage Software is the North American business of UK-based The Sage Group plc. Sage Software supports the needs, dreams, and challenges of small and midsized businesses (SMB) by offering leading business management products and services. More than 2.8 million* North American small and midsized businesses currently rely on Sage Software applications.
56 Technology Drive
Irvine, CA 92618-2301