All-In-One – SAP
Catagory: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Fortune 5000 level large Enterprise company with multinational reach.
- Automotive, Banking, Chemicals, Healthcare, Manufacturing – Strong presence.
- Nearly unlimited customization
- Crosses all industry boundaries with a presence in multiple markets
- Rich functionality and deep industry expertise provides the best ROI
- Robust scalability protects investment
- Vendor stability mitigates risk
Brief Product Description and Pricing
- All-In-One from SAP is a comprehensive solution for ERP class of user requiring robust solution and flexibility. Because it is a very high-end solution, pricing is often based on a combination of transactions processed, number of named users, specific modules used and customization requirements, as well as training and installation fees. Large installations will run in the multiple million dollar implementation fees, with on-going annual maintenance.
- Enterprise SOA is a blueprint for an adaptable, flexible, and open IT architecture for developing services-based, enterprise-scale business solutions. With SAP NetWeaver as a technical foundation, enterprise SOA moves IT architectures to higher levels of adaptability – and moves companies closer to the vision of real-time enterprises by elevating Web services to an enterprise level.
- An enterprise service is typically a series of Web services, combined with business logic, that can be accessed and used repeatedly to support a particular business process. Aggregating Web services into business-level enterprise services provides a more meaningful foundation for the task of automating enterprise-scale business scenarios.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
- With extensive customization provided with implementation, the user may customize SAP to fit their specific way of working and match the system to preferred workflow. SAP ERP Financials automates financial and management accounting and financial supply chain management. The solution also provides rigorous support for corporate-governance mandates, such as Basel II and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Representative Client List (if available)
- Engel Austria – World’s leading manufacturer of injection-molding machines
- Hubert Burda Media – Publisher of more than 260 publications worldwide
Company History and Contact Information
- Founded in 1972, SAP, a global company listed on several exchanges, including the Frankfurt stock exchange and NYSE under the symbol SAP, is the world’s largest enterprise software company, providing services to companies of all sizes. SAP provides products and services for a wide variety of solutions, ranging from financials and human resources to manufacturing, sales and distribution. These solutions help companies manage supply chains, customer relationships, and management decisions. SAP is the largest supplier of business application software in the world and the world’s third-largest independent software supplier, overall. Today, SAP has the dominant market share (59%) of the worldwide market for ERP and business application software. SAP employs more than 46,100 people in more than 50 countries, and serves more than 43,400 customers worldwide.
- SAP America Inc.
3999 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Commentary (The following is provided by the Editor with notes and comments from others.)