General Accounting, Payroll Services, In House Payroll, Healthcare, Fiscal/Employer Agents and Professional Employer Organizations
- CYMA supports unlimited companies and unlimited user-defined custom fields and features a flexible, user-defined account number structure.
- CYMA features extensive security, reliable network performance in a multi-user environment, and a host of configuration options.
- It is simple to set up and use with minimal training and support required.
- The pervasive database licensing is generally less costly than competing SQL-based databases.
- CYMA provides Advanced Budgeting for organizations and corporate users requiring extensive budget control capability. This includes the following.
- The ability to approve and lock budgets
- Transaction-based Budget changes, including a full audit trail of changes made to budgets
- Real-time budget checking for Purchase Order and AP Invoice Entry
- Ability to roll over unused budget amounts to new year
- Sophisticated Payroll and employee self-service handles the most demanding and unique payroll needs.
- Human Resources are aimed at employee cost management tracking benefits, positions, applicants, credentials, licensing, and more.
Brief Product Description and Pricing
CYMA Financial Management System (FMS) is a modular suite of integrated applications featuring 19 fully integrated modules.
These modules may be implemented individually at once or over time as needed. The full suite of modules include: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, After-the-Fact, Bank Reconciliation, Client Billing, Employee Self Service, General Ledger, Human Resources, Inventory Control, Job Costing, Payroll, Project Tracking, Purchase Order, Sales Order, State Payroll Forms, System Manager, Alerts, MICR Checks, CYMA Business Insight.
CYMA Financial Management System (FMS) is flexible, sophisticated accounting software for growing mid-sized businesses. CYMA FMS provides accounting functionality powerful enough for the most demanding user and straightforward enough for new users. With multi-user capability, unlimited companies/vendors/accounts/employees, and a wide array of modules including Payroll and Human Resources, CYMA FMS accounting software is designed to expand as companies grow.
CYMA FMS integrates with almost any third-party product or software solution including time clocks, bar code scanners, time and attendance, shipping, fixed assets, and more. An unlimited number of custom fields can be added and tracked in many of the entry screens. Customizable HTML-based eDesk can be easily customized to run frequently used menu items and reports from a mouse click or to host a corporate intranet. To further complement the program, CYMA FMS utilizes the industry standard reporting tools Crystal Reports, F9 Financial Report Writer, and BizNet.
This application may be installed and run as a single-use workstation on a standard Windows-based PC, IE 7 or higher, or Windows 7 or higher. At least 500MB of free disk space is necessary.
This application may also be installed with the Pervasive Database and related programs implemented on a Microsoft Windows 2000 SP4 Server or higher with a Java Runtime Environment and at least 4GB of disks.
Integration with Accounting and Ease of Setup
This product can be installed standalone or in a network by an end user. Pervasive SQL Database is required and available through the CYMA CD.
Company History and Contact Information
For over 30 years, CYMA Systems, Inc. has been a recognized industry leader in the development of accounting software. Based in Tempe, Arizona, CYMA offers diverse accounting, payroll, and HR software for small to mid-sized businesses, CPAs, and nonprofit organizations. CYMA has installed accounting software in thousands of businesses throughout the United States. More information about the company is available at https://cyma.com/.